Saturday, December 11, 2010

Time for Christmas Break!

So, I am officially done with school for the semester and I passed both my classes!  Christmas break is now here and it's kind of weird after studying about 15 hours for my final, I still feel like I should be doing something.  I did enjoy both of my classes, but I will tell you Anatomy and Physiology is a really hard class.  There is sooo much to learn, it's almost ridiculous!  I only have round one of two done, but now I know what to expect and that I have to work really hard in that class.  Next semester should be good too, I am taking a Zumba class (which should be a nice stress reliever) and going to get my CNA in February.  It's a month long course, but I am looking forward to it and it's a great way to get my foot in the door of the medical field.  So, I think that's enough about school for now. . .

On to Christmas break and enjoying a break from school.  And. . .what better way to start than to celebrate my six month anniversary with my husband?!  I am really excited we are going to a 1940's White Christmas Ball!  We didn't end up dancing at our wedding, (I was kind of bummed), but now I get to dance with my hubby and dress up as a gal from the 1940's!  So, pictures to come and now to get ready for the day and enjoy time with my in-laws making gingerbread houses before our ball tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment