Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Officially Up and Running

So, I was sitting here and had my husband look at my blog to help me figure out how to change my background, because I wasn't able to earlier.  He found where I needed to look and now you could say my blog is ready to go!  There may be a few more changes to how it looks, but for now I am pleased.

On to more exciting things, I have a total of 4 days of school left for the semester!  I can't believe how fast this semester flew and that Christmas is only 24 days away!  Class was great tonight, we showed up, turned in our projects and talked about our upcoming tests for Monday and the Final for next Friday and then we were able to go home.  What does that mean?  It means I was able to get out of class at 6:10pm instead of 8:15pm, to go to the store and come home to finish dinner and eat with my husband and son before 9pm.  It was very nice and now I am going to bake and enjoy the rest of a relaxing evening.  Starting tomorrow the next 5 days will involve studying for the first 2 tests Monday and a Final on Tuesday.  Then the rest of next week studying like crazy until Friday.  I will be soooo excited when the semester is over!

Well I think that's it for now, time to bake and maybe some decaf coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment