Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, How lovely are thy branches. . .

Thanksgiving has come and gone for the year and it seems once Thanksgiving is over that's when the holiday season is in full swing (though I wish they would wait to play Christmas music in the store until after Thanksgiving).  I will have to say that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, but I do enjoy Christmas too.  It's wonderful for the fact that I get to spend time with family and friends and I like all the Christmas decorations.  So, our Christmas tree is oficially up and decorated, along with some teddy bears and of course Christmas lights in the window.  

Our tree with the teddy bears.


Rylan was quite enthusiastic about it too. 


This is our first Christmas season as a married couple and I will have to say it is quite wonderful and I am looking forward to many, many more!  With that being said we are ready to go for Christmas and now I should study as I have 2 tests on Monday, a Final on Tuesday and Friday as well.  

P.S. More exciting stuff to come. . .next weekend is our 6 month anniversary and we are celebrating by going to a 1940's ball, I am soooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment