Sunday, December 19, 2010

Only 6 Days Until Christmas!

So, Christmas is in 6 days and I can hardly believe it!  It seems as though fall just started and Thanksgiving was only a few days ago. . .my how time flies!  I am currently on Christmas break from school, but I sure feel like I should be doing some homework or studying for something.  I certainly am enjoying being on break though; baking, wrapping gifts and listening to Christmas music.  It makes me feel cheery.

This will be our first Christmas as a married couple and family, I'm pretty excited!  I am very glad to have a wonderful husband and son to enjoy the holidays with.  I am also excited to see our family and friends, I love seeing them and enjoying their good company.  Life can be crazy and any time I am able to slow down and see family and friends is great and I cherish those times a lot.  There was a time I didn't cherish them and am glad that I have learned to again, as life is too short to not enjoy and cherish those who are near and dear to you.  So, hopefully everyone was a wonderful Christmas and remembers to cherish those moments.

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment