Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Brief Update for the last Six Months

Wow, it sure has been a long time since I updated my blog.  Life has been quite busy since October, we finished last semester and enjoyed a pretty relaxing Christmas break.  My baby bump really began to show during break. . .at least I thought it did.  Then my son started preschool two days after his birthday and I went back to school for this semester.  Rylan has been doing fantastic in school, it was definitely an adjustment, but has been so helpful for him.  He went from using 5 signs or so, to 14-15 signs in 3 months!  It has been so nice to have him know more sign language and being able to communicate more.

My hubby is in school and it seems to be going well, I think he and are both ready for the semester to be done though.  I am really ready for this semester to be done. . .not because of school though.  We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby girl!  She is due April 30th, so only two weeks and one day. . .I am hoping she comes before her due date though.  I am ready for her to be her and not be pregnant anymore!  It's been a great pregnancy, but I am ready to hold her and see what she looks like!  Throughout my pregnancy I have been told I don't really look that pregnant, it makes me giggle a little.  Especially considering how huge I was with Rylan!  I have been enjoying not being HUGE and having been quite active and more comfortable this time.  I am starting to have some days where it's hard to get comfortable sitting, standing, etc. but those days shouldn't be too much longer and I will get to hold our little bundle of joy!

That's a pretty brief update for the last six months, I am hoping to be better about blogging and keeping up to date.  To bring this blog post to a close, here are few prego pictures my sister took for us.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment