Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good News About PTA School

Last month I applied to PTA school in Ft. Morgan, I recently checked on my application and found out that I am on the waiting list for the program!  It's not quite as exciting as receiving an acceptance letter, but it still made me really happy!  So, being on the waiting list means that if there is someone who cannot do the program this fall, I will hopefully get the open slot.  If not, it will be one more year and that would be okay too.  There are still a couple of classes I can take while I wait and can have more time with my kiddos.  So, that's the update on school and I am currently working on my observation hours.  I really am enjoying them and have over 50 hours done of the 100 hours needed.  I can't wait to get into the program though and actually be able to do some hands on learning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment