Friday, October 7, 2011

Time Flies. . .

Life has been busy the last month and a half, I didn't even realize that is has been about that long since I last posted.  School started for both my husband and I, Rylan went back to part time daycare, PT hours started, and I go to Zumba 4 times a week.  That's just the every week stuff, plus my hubby works full time.  We also have another new adventure starting, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant!  I will have to say it's going good so far, but I sure get tired some days and do have random cravings off and on. 

School is going well, I have two professors that I really like.  They are both helpful and friendly.  A & P is really enjoyable so far and Interpersonal Comm. is not bad either.  Learning some interesting things about how communication works.  PT stuff is fantastic, I am really enjoying getting to observe different patients.  I think I have definitely found what I want to do!

Rylan has been doing well, but keeping us busy for sure.  We had suspected for quite sometime, but got an official diagnosis of Autism in August.  His schedule seems almost as crazy as my husband's or mine, as he has therapy four times a week with therapists.   Also, he has therapy days with Grandma and me, so his therapy is on going off and on every day. 

Zumba is awesome as usual.  I have had some nights where I just didn't feel good enough to go, thanks to nausea.  I'm hoping the nausea is almost gone though, it's been a good week of hardly any.

Last but not least for current updates, is we are going to have a BABY in April!!!  We are really excited and a little scared too, but I think that naturally comes with it.  As mentioned above I have been nauseous and not just a little, we're talking almost everyday for the last 2 and 1/2 months.  It seems to be getting better, guess we'll just see how it goes.  Fortunately I haven't thrown up at all, did that pretty much every day with Rylan for 3 and 1/2 months.  I'd honestly rather not have either, but not much I can do about it.  Something else exciting about the baby, is our first prenatal appt. is in a week and a half!  I'm ready to get an official due date, hopefully hear the heart beat and an ultrasound!

Well I think that's all the excitement of late. . .stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment