Friday, August 5, 2011

Zumba Love

I started on a new adventure 2 weeks ago, I became a Zumba instructor!  I am not teaching my own classes yet, but am well on my way.  I got started doing Zumba when my sister took me to a Zumbathon out at Centerra in Loveland and I absolutely loved it!  At that point in time I purchased the DVD set so I could do it at home.  Then signed up for a class at Aims and doing a class with an awesome teacher made me love it even more.  My class ended in May, but I started going to a class my same teacher had at another location.  Then my sister and I got the idea that we should become instructors.  Unfortunately she wasn't able to at the time, but I figured hey why not still go for it!  So, here I am a new instructor and totally getting out of my comfort zone getting ready to eventually teach my own class.  (For those of you who know me, you know I can be pretty shy at first.  So, this is a new step for me to get used to being the leader up front and not being shy.)  So far it's been a wonderful experience and I am thrilled that I decided to do it! 

By the way, if you haven't tried it, you totally should!  It's not your typical workout. . .it's a blast!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment