Saturday, July 23, 2011

Game Night

My hubby and I have had a few game nights in the past (as you can see in my previous post, it is a goal to have more).  Anyway, I frequently check out deals on a website called Zulily.com.  They have lost of sales on all sorts of things for kids and moms, more about them on another post though.  So, I was checking out the deals and come across this game called Bowling Knights.  I thought it looked fun so I ordered and Greyson and I had a game night playing Bowling Knights.  It was really fun!  It's easy to play, but can get a little competitive.  Here's the game night in action.



The goal is to NOT knock over the princess.

Greyson setting up the knights and princess.


Remember how the goal is to NOT knock over the princess?!  Yeah, that didn't happen when I tried, I totally knocked her over.

No comments:

Post a Comment