Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is Right Around the Corner!

The last few days have been absolutely gorgeous!  I've been able to go outside without a heavy coat and am loving it.  It's currently 55 degrees and this week looks to be nice all week.  We're talking upper 60's and maybe above 70 degrees.  I am pretty excited and am looking forward to it.  I also am excited that Spring Break is this week and St. Patrick's Day!!!  I love St. Patty's Day, it's one of my favorite holidays and a good reason to wear my favorite color, green.  I like most greens, but really like a nice, bright Kelly green.  Oh yeah and my amazing argyle St. Patty socks!  So, as you can tell I am a little excited about Spring's beautiful weather and St. Patrick's day.  :D

P.S. it was so nice today RyGuy and I went for a run outside, it was great to run outside instead in the garage on my treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment