Monday, February 21, 2011

Homework

So, I should be doing homework right now.  It's amazing how you can find all sorts of stuff to do when there's homework to be done.  My husband made a good point about homework as he left for class this evening.  I asked him he is able to come home early if he wanted to from class because he gets done with his work long before his class is over.  He said, "Yeah, I could, but there are distractions at home and I am less likely to get my homework done".  Case and point, me.  I am finding all sorts of distractions and have finished maybe an eighth of my homework.  Oh well, I can't really complain, my teachers are great and give us time in class to do our work book activities.  This is the first night I've had to do the work at home.  So, I should be off to finish.  Glad there isn't a big test tomorrow, there is a quiz however. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment