Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthdays

Rylan and I share January as our birthday month.  His is January 15th and mine the 21st.  Two years ago he was my early birthday gift!  I couldn't have been happier, he is sooo much fun and makes me smile, laugh and brings joy everyday.  Here are some pictures from his birthday party and then some from when my hubby took me out on a date for my birthday.  I can honestly say that this year was one of the best birthdays I have had in a few years. Thank you Greyson for a nice relaxing day and a wonderful date and Happy Birthday to our wonderful son Rylan!  :)

Veggie Tales aka Bob and Larry cake

I love this picture, his face is priceless!

Helping mommy blow out the candles

Ooo, let's see how the frosting tastes!

Mmmm, that's good frosting!

Opening a box of his favorite Lemon cookies

A book!
Grandma and Grandpa got me a sit and spin!  I think mom and dad are more excited than me though.
Trying to take a family picture, Rylan's more interested in the movie that's on.

My hubby Greyson and me.

Love you hubby!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment