Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Today is St. Patrick's Day!  It is one of my favorite days of the year!  I haven't actually figured out why I like it sooo much, but it's great.  Maybe it's all the green or that more often than not it feels like Spring come St. Patty's day.  Whatever the case I am pretty excited.  Plus, I have some of the most amazing St. Patty's day socks, they are argyle (of course) with green , white and orange.  I would like to expand my collection of St. Patty's day socks and found the perfect pair this year.  Sadly, when I went to buy them, they were no longer on the shelves.  Hopefully, I can find them on clearance after today.  Anyway, I think that's enough about socks and hope everyone has a fantastic day and doesn't get pinched!

P.S. pictures to come of my fabulous socks!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment