Monday, January 17, 2011

Rylan's 2!!!

Rylan Seamus is now an official 2 year old and I can hardly believe it!  Sometimes it still seems just like yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital.  Now, he's walking, climbing and starting to talk some.  I am very thankful for my little guy though, I can't imagine life without him now.  It'd be weird, just like it'd be weird not to be married.  God is good and definitely knows what he's doing and I am so happy and thankful that he blessed me with such a neat kid!




I have many favorite pictures of Rylan, but right now this is my absolute favorite one.

All dressed up for Christmas Eve

Happy eating a marshmallow
Smile for the camera!


Eating ice cream with daddy
Taking a walk with daddy

Rylan and me having fun taking pictures
 I love you little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment