Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Festivities

Christmas was nice, but crazy this year.  We managed to have Christmas at our house, go to my parent's house and then to my in-laws all on Christmas Eve.  Then on Christmas we went to my Aunt's house and then to my husband's Grandmother's.  It was crazy busy and very nice to see family we don't get to see that often as they live out of state or in a city further away.   So, after all that craziness we enjoyed a week of relaxing and no school, it was great.  Here are a few pictures of us and some of the Christmas Festivities.

Greyson and I got each other a set of Legos.

Opening gifts from Uncle Patrick.

Christmas tree and gifts at my in-laws.

Family picture

My hubby in his Army sweater I got him :)

Me and my hubby.

My husband is a cat person, so what better gift then a cat calendar?!

Rylan got the Chronicles of Narnia from Uncle Patrick, he likes having it read to him.

Another family picture.

Rylan's first Legos!!!



So, there you have it.  That's just a few pictures of some the great time we had on Christmas Eve.  Now, life is back to "normal" and we are back to the routine of school and staying home. 

P.S.  Up next is Rylan's 2nd Birthday!   I can't believe my little guy is going to be 2 on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment